Make your company part of a shared vision to change the lives of every child born with a cleft lip, cleft palate or other facial deformities around the world.
Operation Smile aligns with leading UK and global organisations that believe no child should suffer from lack of access to safe and timely surgical care.
Whether UK-wide or across multiple countries, our global experience in strategic and customised corporate partnerships ensures together we can deliver a life changing impact on the lives of children and their families in the communities we serve around the world.
WHY PARTNER WITH OPERATION SMILE?
Together, we have the ability and opportunity to have a greater impact on children’s health and lives in the developing world. Our mutually beneficial corporate partnerships can:
- Unite teams through our shared vision to improve the health and lives of children worldwide through access to surgical care
- Enable integration across your organisation and within your regions through our global presence in over 60 countries
- Engage staff and embed the charity partnership into your organisation’s culture, using a fully integrated communications strategy to allow staff to see the direct impact they are making on children’s lives
- Join us on international medical missions to witness the dedicated work of our medical volunteers first hand
- Help raise awareness of the global lack of safe surgery and reduce associated social stigma through your support of an influential medical humanitarian organisation
- Provide positive PR to help meet business and corporate social responsibility (CSR) objectives
HOW TO PARTNER WITH OPERATION SMILE
Inspire your employees
CAUSE RELATED MARKETING
Sponsor our international projects and our events
Double the impact of gifts
GIFTS IN KIND
Donate vital supplies and services
Your change can make a change
OPERATION SMILE UK CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS